Friday 17 June 2011

Grumpy day so take it out on the kids.......

A few people I know work in education. A job for which they....thankfully..have the patience and good humour that I lack. Ya see, I don't have any kids (that I'll admit to), I'm impatient, somewhat satirical, definitely opinionated, completely lacking any artistic talent and brutally honest....so without further delay.....

KID'S ART DAY AT MY SCHOOL






First of all, I don't even know what this is. If it's supposed to be a dog, then it's the shittiest dog I've ever seen.

You spelled America wrong asshole. Also, I could have sworn America's colors were red, white and blue. There's no yellow anywhere, traitor.

Holy shit, I almost had a seizure when I saw this one. Three words: too many colours. Also, eggs aren't supposed to have ears, dipshit.

Terrible.

This one wouldn't be too bad if the color were kept inside the lines, you picked a new perspective, used non-abrasive colours and asked someone with talent to paint it for you. On one hand I want to give an A for effort but...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts on what you read or ideas for future topics.