Tuesday 20 December 2005

Imperial Assumptions

The article above in today's Washington Post reflects many of the views that any citizen of a democratic nation would hold after the latest revelations of the US' Administarion follies vis a vis Iraq and the 'War on Terror'.

For American's it's particularily painful because they themselves have elected this man Bush as their latest Czar / Emperor. Not once, but TWICE !

The question for non-US countires becomes 'Is our government doing this as well ?'.

I personally can't see my government actively pursuing some of the same policies as those of the Bush administration. Maybe I'm just hopeful or ignorant. But I do feel sorry for our American cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts on what you read or ideas for future topics.