Sunday 3 April 2011

Why Rogers Sucks Ass

Ok, I'm typing this on my new Blackberry Bold 9780. Now this was not my first choice of smartphone but it's the one that I'm living with.

Ya see, I had a working iPhone 3GS that stopped working 2 weeks after the warranty ends. I'd hoped that as a long term customer they'd overlook that and gimmie a new one but NOOooo.

Ok, could they repair mine? NOOooo. Ok, could I get an early upgrade? NOOooo. They wanted me to pay full price for a new handset. Not even the cheaper price for new customers but the FULL price. So $399 for another 3GS when some guy off the street gets off with paying $49.99.

Ok I thought, what about a simple plain phone then. NOOooo. That's an upgrade and I'd be changing my plan so there's fees involved in that too.

So much for customer service.....Until I asked to break my contract because afterall, my cell is my only phone, I need one NOW and I'm sure Bell or Telus would welcome we with a good rate. Know what happened? I got offered a Blackberry 9780, for $50 (iPhones on back order).

Then I read that Rogers has to gauge it's customers because it's loosing business. Go figure..... Rogers sux ass but then again they all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts on what you read or ideas for future topics.